Montag, 22. Oktober 2018

Some photos on the 1870 project

Here I have a few photos from French and Prussian material Massimo worked on.
As some of you may have heard, Massimo made a big range of a French army at Solferino. Most of these figures can be used for the Franco-Prussian war too.

These figures will be available soon







These heads are from our own range. Separate versions for conversions. For example to convert a Prussian into a Württemberg infantrymen. etc.









And in addition to this my friend Old John from the UK offers figures from the old Minifigs S-Range which have the same size as Massimo's figures. I got a special figure which I converted into an Hussar of Maximilians Austrian legion in Mexico. I asked John for some more conversions and got some info on seperate units. There will be figures available for the Belgian legion and others.  Here just a few photos I got











3 Kommentare: