Samstag, 27. November 2021

New photos from Thomas Mischak's Waterloo Diorama

 I know Thomas for over 20 years now. When I saw his big cellar and the Waterloo diorama the first time, it was filled with Airfix and Esci figures. 

Thomas has a problem - he can't get more space. So he went into changing the quality of the diorama. Time and again he exchanges the figures, works on the ground work etc. etc. 

Here the latest photos I have got, when some hobbymates visited him























3 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic display of fine modelling and fantastic painting.
    I wish I had such a wonderful cellar, thanks for sharing.

    Willz.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Excellent work indeed. I am truly astonished

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for sharing these pictures of Thomas diorama! I'm always impressed in the work he has put into it!

    Greetings
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen