Freitag, 29. April 2022

Battle of Lutter 1626

I remember my visit to Hungary 12 years ago at an invitation from Krisztian to the modelfair "Monsonshow" close to the Austrian border. There we put our joint diorama of the battle of Lake Peipus on show.

This year my Hungarian mates created another diorama for the fair. The battle of Lutter am Barenberge in 1626, the fourth largest battle of the Thirty Years' War.

I remember the flat figures diorama I have seen years ago at the tinfigure museum in Goßlar. In 2015 Frank made a post about this battle on his very interesting blog.

Here now the link to our Hungarian hobbyfriends work:

http://wargame.hu/harminceves-haborus-diorama-a-24-mosonshow-n/









I hope next year to visit the show in life myself again




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen