Mittwoch, 7. August 2024

The Prusso-Danish war of 1864

 When Patrick told me, he visited the "Düppeler Schanzen" some years ago, I knew what would happen next:-) Faster than I was able to recognize, he already asked Massimo to sculpt some Danish defenders. I gave material on the Danish guns and we asked Piao (our 3D-painter of figures) to create the guns. 

The Prussians were easy, we simply let Massimo made a headconversion on the existing 1866-1871 Prussians from our range. 

You know, I like obscure subjects:-) This year is the 160th aniversary of the battle, the first campaign in the wars of the German unification. 

We will never be able to cover the costs of the figures for this project, but if you like to support us to create more such strange ranges in the future, you can do it with buying some of the figures from our shop.

We promise, the money will go in the next obscure subject:-) These days Patrick is working on Camerone, while I am busy painting Chilenian infantry for the battle of Tacna...






























1 Kommentar: