Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016

Nine years war - The league of Augsburg

While working on my archive I came over the photos I made in the army museum at Delft (Netherlands). Sadly this museum is no more.

I had my old minicamera and my mobile-phone with me, so the quality of the photos is not as good as if I had taken my digital camera.

See here photos from a diorama of bigger figures in a siege of the above mentioned period






And now we get figures from this period (pfficially Turkish war 1683-1699) from Germania Figuren.

Polish milita




This kind of infantry is useful for all Western European nations but France and Spain. So a lot of possibilities.





A good start in a very interesting period. See the label under the post for other postings of Vienna 1683.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen