Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

The first masters for a Bombay artillery in my Wellington in India range

This range was the one with which I started my own production around five years ago. I wanted to have an Indian army and after a time some friends suggested I should try to sell them. In the meantime there are over 100 figures in the range and the costs are already covered - so my friends had a good idea and the range is popular:-)

So I want to round up the range with artillery and command sets for both sides. If possible an Indian prince on an elephant - we will see.

But now after the oxen for which Andy will make me a limber, gun etc. here now the first of the crew.




And a teaser of the first figure in the command set



2 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr scheon realisiert.

    Weiss nicht, ob Sie damit vertraut sind, aber im. z.B. den Wallace-Collection Museum kann man tatsaechliche Bespiele von indischen Kavallerieruestung finden.

    https://freedfromtime.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/wallace-collection-armoury-middle-eastern-armour.jpg

    http://blog.arthistoryabroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/eMuseumPlus-4.jpeg

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für die interessanten Links. Kennen Sie die Sammlung Stibbert aus Florenz? Auch hier haben wir eine schöne Sammlung Indischer Rüstungen, letztes Jahr sogar eine Sonderausstellung zum Thema.

    Gepanzerte Reiterei haben wir schon im Shop unter

    http://www.hagen-miniatures.de/index.php/en/component/jshopping/product/view/38/461

    Aber mehr geht immer:-)

    AntwortenLöschen