Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017

A Derwish charge from Massimo

This weekend I sorted several hundred "uniformplates" of African warriors into my printed archive. Of course there were a lot of photos about the Derwish army between all the stuff.

This reminded me that I have still some photos of Massimo's latest set of his own production lying around.

So here a Derwish charge. I already ordered some of them:-)









And to my great joy, our hobbyfried Duncan is back. In his first mails to me he sent me photos of two of my Turkish Crimean war officers painted as Egyptians. I never thought before on using them this way.




2 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely beautiful figures! If I collected and played with 1/72nd scale instead of 28mm, I'd definitely use them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for posting my images buddy...your figures are just perfect, wonderful figures and so easy to paint. Fit just terrific in to my Sudan range. They are to be recommended...

    AntwortenLöschen