Dienstag, 2. April 2019

Berg Isel

Our hobbyfriend Manfred wants to create Dioramas for all aspects of the campaign of 1809.

Because of this he asked for masters of different units. My favorites are the Tiroleans. Living 80 km North of Innsbruck, this battlefield is the closest Napoleonic one to my home. So it is of special interest to me.

Now Manfred sent photos of his latest Diorama. For me absolute breathtaking. It shows the fighting like in the Panorama painting at Innsbruck itself.

And all the figures are from our own production at Hagen:-)




2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Increadible. I really would like to know more about this but it seems quite hard to get good info on the history of the Tirolean rebellion.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome¡¡ I´m trying to start a new blog about AWI in 1/72. Your blog is a source of inspiration, but an unattainable goal¡¡
    www.modellingawi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen