Sonntag, 31. März 2013

New Schutztruppe

And that you don't forget that I am producing figures too here are the latest masters from Massimo for my German Schutztruppe project. As always he did a great job!

Today my friend Andy told me that the first castings went very well and that we can offer the Schutztruppe soon through our shop at www.hagen-miniatures.de . 

I hope you like them. Let them fight against Hereros, Namas and British as well as Boers in 1914. 








See here the painting after which they were made


And the addition to the figures I already posted on the blog:










2 Kommentare:

  1. They look good.
    The hussite dio..that was at herne..were you there? I had to Little time to stay Long..talked with Kai and bought some things (the El Cid sets...;-D) and then I had to go home.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Paul,

      I was there, had the stand with Andy Brune and sold 1/72 metals from our production. It seems you needed too long at Kai's stand:-))

      cheers
      uwe

      Löschen