Montag, 30. Juni 2014

A lot of new sets from Hagen-Miniatures

Last week when I came back from work a parcel from Andy awaited me. While I was in the holidays Massimo and he were very busy.

So a lot of new figures will appear this week in our shop. First the Hungarian Honved infantry I already posted here. Then two new Spanish Napoleonic soldiers and then some new sets of which I haven't shown the masters so far.

First for the friends of the ACW here a Union artillery:








Next for those of you who like personalities here we have Cardinal Richelieu





What I can offer next are marauding Ashigarus in addition to our Samurai range. On troup having a rest, the others are Roning chasing some civilians away.









And finally we are going forward to expand our 1870 Franco-Prussian war range. Here as the next set a French Mitrailleuse, more to follow soon.









I think this is enough for the moment:-) At the working table are now Austrian infantry 1809.

cheers
uwe


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen