Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

Turkish wars of the 1680ies and 1690ies

At the military museum in Rastatt they have a very nice flat figure diorama from this war. Here are some photos I made years ago with my old analog camera.





More photos from this war I already posted on this blog:

http://historyin172.blogspot.de/2011/02/some-flats-between-siege-of-vienna-1683.html


As this is a real colorful subject we started making the figures for it in 1/72 which I want to bring back to your mind. In case you want to take a look, press this link:-)

The latest set from this range are the Austrian/German infantry. In the next two weeks I will paint a view just to show for what these guys are useful.





1 Kommentar:

  1. The diorama is indeed well done. I like the material of the terrain in particular. Very inspiring. Fine, thanks to you for showing us this!
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen