Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019

19th door - Napoleon in Egypt

Today I worked on my archive on the British infantry. There are some great photos by Funcken, covering the dress of the British line at Alexandria 1801. One of my many ideas is to create the battle in 1/72. At least the groundwork would easy this time...







Both kind of uniforms I have already got from Massimo and they are available here and here.
For less money, there are plastics from Strelets.

Metals for the French are avaiable from Newline Design and Hagen miniatures, as well as old Minigs S-Range from my friend John. In plastic the Strelets range and I remember some British light infantry (the 90th) from GERman.

To show some more photos, here are some of my French painted by a friend. I am not sure, but I think it is Alfred's work:-)

Ok, the Bavarians were not in Egypt, but they are simply to good not to show:-))







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen