Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Ingo's Bengal lancers

Some of you know that Ingo is an important part of our diorama group. The one of us who is able to build great houses, trenches etc., while I am "just" a figure painter.
In the past two years Ingo started converting figures which he casted in metal. First for our projects, later just for us. In the meantime his figures became more popular and several sellers asked him to bring them in the shops for the public too. So some of his stuff is availabe from Fuhrmann and CW-Toys under the label "IG-Figuren".

Last week Ingo surprised me with photos from converted Ral Partha Indian Sepoys. I told him "Nice, but I would like to see Bengal lancers, because I would like to do a 2nd Afghan war diorama in the future". His anwer was "Sent uniform-plates". I did it two days ago and now see what I had in my mailbox today




 And just in between a Viviandrine

4 Kommentare:

  1. A vivandiere you say! Will these figures be available to the great unwashed?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Conrad,

    yes they will be available to the comune. Especially this ladies. He is doing to of them, because as a pair they can defend themselves better against the unwashed horde that hasn't seen girls since month:-)))

    cheers
    >uwe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Uwe,

    You are a bringer of good news - I was lamenting the lack of vivandieres in 20mm just this week past.

    http://joyandforgetfulness.blogspot.com/2011/02/vivandiere.html

    Regards,

    Conrad

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Uwe,

    You are a bringer of good news - I was lamenting the lack of vivandieres in 20mm just this week past.

    http://joyandforgetfulness.blogspot.com/2011/02/vivandiere.html

    Regards,

    Conrad

    AntwortenLöschen