Freitag, 6. Januar 2012

New Mysore masters

In the meantime I have 14 poses of Mysorean infantry. So I thought it is time to make the cavalry. First the light one - and here are the masters, made by Ingo





For horses I will use plastics. Now with the cavalry done I have to check about their artillery and then go to the British.

The next plate I sent to Ingo was Skinner's horse - in their very first uniform useful for Wellingtons (better Lake's) campaign in India



And if you need some inspiration what you can do with the figures take a look at this book.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Mmmm. Uwe, you're just a bad influence.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ha ha - yes Conrad I try anything to get your money. I wonder how much I have to increase the range before I get your order (LOL).

    All the best for you
    Uwe

    AntwortenLöschen