Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

Sharpes rifles are comming

Dear Hobbyfriends,

first of all I wish you all the best for the new year, health, time to relax and that your wishes come true.

I want to welcome Juan Fernandez as the 200th follower in this blog! With nearly 300.000 visitors since I started the blog I am really happy to see that you like our work for which I want to thank you all!!

Now comming to the first new figures for this year. Our Hobby-friend Hajo was impressed by the idea of the own production and wanted to start his own range too.

We know there are a lot of British rifles on the market from Revell and Italeri as well as several metals. But here we will have new poses - and who can have enough Rifles? :-)








1 Kommentar:

  1. Great stuff, but I really would like some characters that resemble Sharpe and Harper...

    AntwortenLöschen