Montag, 1. November 2010

Aliwal again

Some of you may have seen the photos of the Aliwal-diorama on this blog. As the Sikh-wars are my favourite pre 1870 colonial war, I asked Sean from Newline design to start a range on this war.

As I promised a big order to increase the diorama Sean was so kind to start on it:-)))

See here the first photos of the work. The figures are in 1/72 scale as are his new late Roman figures.

Maybe you can encourage im too, sending him mails with orders for it!!


w

3 Kommentare:

  1. They are looking good-what figures is he making to start with?

    Matt

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Matt,

    I gave him a wishlist of both sides, the complete range.

    Seeing the masters here I would say Akalis (which I already have got from Valdemar-Alex) and British line.

    I suggested regular Sikh infantry for a start.

    cheers
    uwe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks Uwe,

    I will have to contact Newline!

    Matt

    AntwortenLöschen