Montag, 3. September 2012

SYW Hungarian Grenadiers

Today I've got these photos of Austrian Grenadiers from Germania . Very nice looking fellows and the range will be expanded. With a lot of manufactors working on Prussians for this period I am happy to have beside Ingo another one who looks for their enemies.



Don't take the painted ones too serious as the painter hasn't recognised on the blue faced marching figure in the middle of the top row what it means to have the musket in the arm. 

These figures will be available in metal this time which I prefer to resin. And of course with bases!
The fusiliers will follow next and then who knows what is in the line already.

I suggested the increase of the range with Grenzers too as the only ones I have in my collection are old minifigs S-range ones.

1 Kommentar: