Sonntag, 18. November 2012

Stephan Mayer sent me some great SYW photos

With all the existing and already comming ranges of SYW figures (Germania figures Austrians and New line design British) I thought it is time to post some photos Stephan sent me some weeks ago.

This is a fictional battle in the SYW. Usually not my cup of tea, but I like most of the paintjobs and so decided to show them around.

He used some Great Northern war figures too as the units he needed weren't available for the SYW.
Maybe we can change this in the future with the upcomming range of Germania figures.
Austrian Grenadiers are available in resin soon and will then come in metal afterwards. The next idea would be Grenzers. And this is for sure not the end:-))






























5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow that is a very nice battle... and in 1/72 scale. I hope that me new fictional 18th century stuff will one day compare... I will have to do a game with them. is that how this works as they look totally removable and so not for a normal static dio.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful figures and layout. I also love to see unbased figures. They look so much better when they are free to roam the table.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Ade!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hoi Uwe, nice stuff! Incidentally I voted for you in the Liebster Blogger Award, see: http://modusregmagnimomenti.blogspot.nl/

    Cheers Sander

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those Revell 7YW figures do buff up well, don't they? Fine paint work, and great photography!
    Cheers,
    Ion

    AntwortenLöschen