Montag, 8. Juni 2020

New Prussian SYW Generals for sell

Today I got my parcel from Andy with castings of Leonid's latest figures.

This time, we have another five Prussian Generals from Holgers Wishlist:

Keith
Driesen (Cuirassier)
Bayreuth
Dohna
Kleist (the famous Freecorps leader).

I already started painting on Kleist, as I always like the more exotic units:-)

The figures (and many others) are available here. Over the last three month the focus of my own painting turned to the WSS (thanks to John) and the war of the Austrian succession. So I am glad to get this flood of plastics from Woodensfeld and the metals of different manufactors.

Art-Miniaturen also has some news on his side, between the figures are Prussian Cuirassiers in the SYW. It seems, I have to make another order:-)

They are available here.

At least here the photos of the new five Generals.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen