Montag, 30. November 2020

Now the shop works - and the next two sets for the Franco-Prussian war.

 After hours of working through the non existing support, I was able to find a solution n the shop.

I've changed the colour of the backround and now everything could be read. 

The only thing is now to show the real news on the first page. With all articles new in a new shop, the system doesn't know what to show. As my son said, most problems with a computer are between the screen and the stool....


What I need your is your support (orders) to cover all the costs and pay for the next masters:-)

You can help me here :-)


Here our third set of Prussian infantry and also a new set of French line infantry for the Franco-Prussian war. A  step to the next diorama project of the battle of Wörth. 





















1 Kommentar:

  1. Massimo is very talented to build onto other people's work (i. e. existing plastic figures), creating nicely detailed figures full of animation. I just wished he would put more attention towards faces (the French are nicely done however). Great to see the hand-to-hand combat poses. I wish you every success for your webstore! Pat

    AntwortenLöschen