Freitag, 2. Juli 2021

The nearly lost dioramas at Hannoversch Münden

 My first thought when Patrick told me, he wants to sell the big dioramas was "how do I get them in my house?". Ok, later I had to accept, that I have already too much figures (if this would ever be possible) in my collection.

So I followed with interested Patricks handlings. I feared that he would start selling bits of the diorama and in the end it is destroyed and parts of it appear at Ebay. 

Thanks God my mate Andi (no, not Brune), bought the complete diorama to put it on show in another museum. So it isn't lost for the commnity. 

We don't know exactly, when it will be on show again. Because of this, I want to put a bunch of photos here.


Before we start with the Napoleonic, here the Romans in Winter



























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen