Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2022

Let's stay with Bavarians - This time in the WSS

 As painting Celts, Romans and SYW figures for month, I already thought about the next project I could take on. I decided for the battle at the Schellenberg 1704. 

With this fast growing range from Strelets I am sure to create some good units. For the defence of the Schellenberg, I need mainly Bavarians (who wonders) and wait for the new Strelets set now.

On the other hand, you can never have enought poses and Darek asked me about Uniformplates for the Bavarian mounted Grenadiers. 

I thought he did a great job and already ordered a unit of 10 waiting/dismounted poses, which could be useful for my project.

And as I know my mate John, I am sure that other people would think the same:-)










And here some plates









1 Kommentar:

  1. Looking good Uwe. They should complement Strelets' increasing range (did you see that they have said another 20 are planned, all going well?!).
    Regards, James

    AntwortenLöschen