Sonntag, 11. September 2022

Some new figures at Blackwatch miniatures

 After some month at which we had to organize the shop, starting an Ebay-account, paying our Spanish caster etc. etc. we are finally able to offer some new sets.


WSS Bavarian mounted Grenadiers for my Schellenberg project





Portuguese Cazzadores 1810-1814 - for my Vittoria project. After I was able to buy the complete collection of a late hobbyfriend there are now thousands of British and French units in my collection. Now I have to paint Portuguese and Josephinos. at least something different:-) 





And finally a great set for our Franco-Prussian war range.  First now the artillerytrain, the crews with the guns are already on the way from our caster.





  Of course all available in our shop .-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen