Mittwoch, 3. April 2019

A new shop for Hagen-Miniatures

Dear Hobbyfriends,

the last weeks Andy and I spent to create a new shop for Hagen-Miniatures. After five years we thought it is time, to change things.  I would like to invite you to visit the new shop at

https://www.hagen-miniatures.de/

At the top you have to decide which language you want to read, German or English.

For the German speaking hobbyfriends, Andy wrote a very long text to explain our ideology. If you have the time, read it here. The English speaking need to wait a little bit. I will try to translate the text into English.

There will also be a newsletter which you can subscribe too. We will send news, articles etc. around from time to time.

We also changed several things, selling now units in sets and not as in the beginning as single figures.
Also for wargamers, we deciced to offer sets of marching poses, so that you don't need to buy whole sets of which you don't need all the figures.


You may recognized, that we brought nearly no new sets the past few month. They are all now in the new shop, over 20 sets when I have it right mind.

And now I wish you fun, surfing through the shop and hope, you find a lot of interesting things which you want to buy😊

And as all of us in the team of Hagen are ourselves figure-enthusiasts, I can assure you, that the profit we all make simply goes into new masters - from the collector for the collector!

If you like, please leave a commend, how you like the new shop. Also I would be glad if you write some sets which you would like to have in the future production.



3 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the update. The layout is more user friendly now and good to see new products, but there is still plenty to improve the site:

    Now that you have decided to sell no more single figures but only sets, adding how many figures are in he set is a must (the pictures won't tell).

    Scale information should be available for each product at all times, no matter whether the customer is browsing by period or by manufacturer.

    I miss the introductory texts about the manufacturers, they were fun to read.

    Finally, the main reason why I have been shying away from buing more from your shop is scale creep. I want my 1/72 figures to be around 23mm tall (so Airfix Strelets Redbox Orion Hät Minairons AB Revell compatible) not the Zvezda giants many of the figures in the shop are clearly based on. A matter of personal taste of course and nothing to do with the website, but while we are at it! ☺

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for your comment. We also think, it is more user friendly now. But as you say, nobody is perfect and who knows when the perfect shop will come...

      In all the sets I put the number of figures in the description.

      We have three main sculptors, Ingo, Frank and Massimo. Massimo
      s figures are usually Zvezda-Size, Frank and Ingo's are smaller, closer to HAT.

      AB are 18mm as far as I know? Do you have some information if they would fit to 1/72? As a collector myself, I am very interested in it.

      cheers
      Uwe

      Löschen
  2. Thanks for your reply. My apologies, I did not see the discriptions, they are a bit hidden when viewed via Android.

    AB are not 18mm as far as their WW2 range is concerned but a fair match with plastics. I suggest you check the comparison photos on ThePlasticPelisse and SixTwentyEight blogs.

    AntwortenLöschen