Samstag, 13. April 2019

Some of Krisztians photos of my oldest sets

While filling the new shop with new photos, I recognized that I miss some of the photos of the figures, Krisztian sent me some years ago. He sent them again and I used a part of them for the shop.

These are my very first and oldest sets, all painted by Krisztian.

Everything started with the Sepoys nearly 8 years ago.

The 1870 French infantry I bought from HAT these days.

The Anamites are the first Set, Ingo sculpted for me.  Later came Mysore, 1683 Vienna etc.

The ACW in greatcoat are sculpted by Andy Peters for our Fredericksburg-Project. 
These ACW figures are still available in Andy's shop at http://www.daydream-miniatures.de/shop/index.php?cPath=12&XTCsid=e4771181cc970492745bdf326c3b7d55

The Poles are from my friend Bartosz. Usually they were sculpted for a production in plastic, but as nothing came out of it, I took them for casting in metal. The bayonetts are so slimm, they are a challenge for casting in metail.

So, for me this is something nostalgic. But I hope you like them too:-)

After I put these sets for sell, Andy and I came together and in 2013 our idea of Hagen was born.











































2 Kommentare: