Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2019

Interesting 30YW Dioramas

Last month I was on businesstour and had a meeting in Altötting. This is a very old catholic town with a religious center, some call it the lower Bavarian Rome.

The town itself was impressing, churches, old houses etc. What surprised me, was that there was a statue of the Bavarian General Tilly. I learned that he was a follower of this special Mary of this town.



In the town they had a museum with little dioramas of their history. Most is focused on building the church (more a cathedral) and the religious wars, especially the 30YW.

See here some photos of this dioramas. I like the mixture of bis ones in the front, over some other scales like 70mm and 40mm, up to flats in the backround.













1 Kommentar:

  1. Great pictures of the diorama. It was interesting to see how well the different figure styles work together.Having looked at the pictures before I read the post..... I had noticed the flats and the rounds and was wondering about scale until I spotted some Merten figures that I have copies of. All clever and very well executed. Thank you for sharing this.

    AntwortenLöschen