Donnerstag, 13. August 2020

Our next dioramaproject - The battle of the Medway River

 We hoped to put the diorama on show in Lampertheim and later in November at the Dioramica. Now we see it from the positive side, we can make it much better. So far over 5000 figures are painted and we again have a problem to get not enough space for the diorama.


Rainer sent me photos of his already based figures. 










Not bad for a start. I will base mine closer together and have to paint all the metals left, to have as much different poses, as I can. 

We will show a Roman legion, passing the river. At least I have use for all the Esci Romans with the shield over their head. On the other hand, I fear most will lose their legs or something more:-)

The first legion on the other side of the river has not much space to charge the Britons fortifications, so I fear we can't put some real formations there like this.






1 Kommentar: