Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020

The Alamo

 Since two years I am digitalising my uniform-archive. This gives me more space for figures.


Last week I worked through my Mexican infantry files. There I found photos from Alfred's old Alamo-Diorama. I don't know, why I had figure photos mixed in the uniformplates. On the other hand, this gives me material for a new post:-)

I guess these photos are over 30 years old now. The good old times, when we had to convert the figures we needed.

















2 Kommentare:

  1. Better painted than in Star Trek Deep Space Nine (I kid You not).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great photos, lots of Napoleonic conversions for the Mexicans. I was trying very hard to see the Alamo defenders, but I think I recognised some Atlantic figures and maybe even some converted Esci WW1 figures and Airfix WW1 and WW2 figures. Superb.

    AntwortenLöschen