Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020

The italian war of Independence 1848

 This time I want to come back to an old subjects, we started in the past with Ingo.

With Robert from Enfilade figures Hagen started a new project. The idea is to create armies of the 1840ies. There are more conflicts in this period, like you might know. 

In the past we made Austrians and just two exotic sets of Italians of the Risorgimento period. 

I wanted to continue and expand this range. So the first idea is to create the Sardinian army. Most of the uniforms have the same cut, so Robert works on the base of dollies he made before. 

The first set will be the Guard Grenadiers.  

See here the first photos I've got. It looks like we go from 28mm to 15mm figures, but all of them are 1/72 scale. I don't know, how Robert created this photo:-)








3 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Uwe,
    They do look like they are evolving from childhood to adult, right to left!
    Regards, James

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. True James, I always thought Drummerboys have to have a drum:-)

      I hope the next photos will give more clearance.

      Löschen
  2. I fond of reading the history about Italy. This article about italian war has good new knowledge, but I have read a little much about this topic at Best history related articles and got some knowledge regarding this. Thanks for sharing this info.

    AntwortenLöschen