Mittwoch, 1. September 2021

Darek's conversions

 I am back from a week in Italy - a strange thing, no guards at the borders, no need to wear the mask. Only when you go inside a shop or restaurant. But with 35 degrees celsius we usually sat outside:-) 

Now relaxed, I used the last two days for packing Ebay-Sales, ordering new castings for the shop and visited Andy to have some drinks and work on the Hagen moulds. 


Also Darek was busy, he sent me photos of his latest works. These figures are for sale. A master figure costs just 15 Euros and he even thinks about selling painted ones. If you are interested send me a mail and I can bring you in contact with him.


Roman Auxiliari






Mongols



At one of the next posts, I will show his WSS Cavalry. All masters for sell, I am already thinking about it myself:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen