Dienstag, 27. April 2021

Dennewitz 1813

 This week I've talked with Rüdiger about the Korbitz project. We need two villages for the diorama. One hold by the Austrians who get attacked by the Prussians.

The other village the Prussian put to the torch to cover their retreat, while a rearguard try to hold back the Franconian troops from the Reichsarmee. 


So I searched for photos of buildings in my collection to get some ideas. I found this series of photos from Ingo's 2008 Dennewitz project. It is done in our usual style of groundwork. So I must say, I like it:-)

 The French and Prussians are Art-Miniaturen, while the Saxons were castings from Ingo's early conversions. 

The buildings are all selfmade. I have the luck to have some of Ingo's houses from our Aspern project. They are great.



















2 Kommentare: